Black Friday 2023 Special
Carry your Cajon to the Gig and then set it up as a Kick Drum. It sounds great and with the port on the back you can control the volume if you need to.
Constructed from heavy duty black nylon and has a mounted 13” drum head with internal muffling.
A hidden flap reveals a front port for maximum projection and a second flap allows the player to attach a bass drum pedal.
With your cajon as the throne and your case as the bass, your music will take on a whole new dimension.
- Protects your cajon on the road or in storage
- Doubles as a kick drum - great for set players and experimental cajon players
- 13" tunable head with muffling lets you customize your tone
- Bass port delivers surprising low end, provides easy mic access
- Pedal attachment flap guarantees non-slip performances
- Made from heavy-duty black nylon with a durable handle
With a features that can't be beat and a low price tag, the Pearl P530 is setting a new standard in bass drum pedals for the beginning player.
It features many specifications shared by some of Pearl’s most advanced bass drum pedals, such as a Dual Chain drive action, two-surface DuoBeater, Uni-Lock Beater Angle Cam, and Side Hoop Clamp.
Light in weight and quick on the kick, its radius rod frame quickly folds when you need to pack up and stands up to heavy play during the gig.
|Sprocketless Double Chain
|DuoBeat Two-Surface (Hard Plastic/Felt.)